Center for Earthquake Research and Information, Memphis, Tennessee
The University of Memphis
- University of South Carolina
- St. Louis University Earthquake Center
- Arkansas Geological Survey
- United States Geological Survey
- Virginia Tech Geosciences
The Central & Southeast US Regional Advisory Committee is charged with planning, implementation and management for the Central & Southeast US Region of the Advanced National Seismic System (ANSS-MA). The Advanced National Seismic System (ANSS) is an effort to upgrade seismic monitoring systems throughout the U.S. by improving hardware, management, operations, cooperation, and outreach.